Privacy And Disclosure Policies
for Elsas Word Story Image Idea Music Emporium
At Elsas Word Story Image Idea Music Emporium, your privacy is assured. If you opt to receive updates, you will be kept posted on developments. Please note:
* This website does not gather personal information about you without your knowledge. Standard server log files are kept for the sole purpose of administering this site. They are not used for any other purpose. These files may include user statistics, IP addresses (such as to identify geographic locations), user behavior (such as files requested), referrer URLs, time spent on each page, browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
* Our mailing lists are and will remain completely confidential. They are not (and will never be) sold to, rented to or shared with anyone. Upon request, you will be promptly removed from the databases without any questions. (Please see below for easy removal instructions.) Although highly unlikely, a confirmation request will be emailed to you before any changes happen, if ever. We respect your trust.
* This site may contain links to other sites on the web. This site is not responsible for and has no control over the respective privacy practices of such sites. Please use discretion.
* If you received unsolicited commercial information about this website or its offerings from an unknown third party (i.e., "spam"), please report the abuse to us immediately so that appropriate action can be taken.
To Opt-out or Modify
Users are provided with the opportunity to easily opt-out of receiving future communications, to modify information they've provided, or to be removed from the databases. You may do so in the following ways:
* Online: Each update provides the option to opt out, be removed from the database,
and to modify information.
* Telephone: (514) 299-9742.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn at any time that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems and databases.
We encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer (you can also check out the FTC's website for more tips on protecting children's privacy online):
* Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or adult guardian (includes name, address, phone, school, etc).
* Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
* Look for website privacy policies (and read them) of those visited by your child so you know how your child's information is treated.